Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety. You can enjoy the thrill of this activity at Dudhiware Waterfall in Lonavala which is at a driving distance from Mumbai and Pune.
Waterfall Rappelling activity is an activity which will be conducted under the supervision of experts
The difficulty level is minimal and you need to be psychologically fit to do this and YES you can do it.
Bus Meeting Points for Dudhiware Waterfall Rappelling
06:00 am : We will meet at Dadar East Near Pritam Dhaba.
06:30 am : Meeting point will be Chembur Near Yogi hotel.
07:00 am : We will meet at Vashi Near Main Bridge.
07:30 am : Meeting at Kalamboli McDonalds .
08:30 am : We will reach the base village which is a short 1hr hike which will take you to the waterfall.
A short hike up the hill takes us to the rappelling point, afterwhich the day will be spent doing the rappelling activity.
03:00pm - We will end our adventure and the return journey begins.
05:00pm - We will then travel back to Dadar.
What to carry
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear (to use while return journey to avoid cold)
6. Good trekking shoes or floaters (sandles, chappals, not permitted)
7. Camera -Optional (only if waterproof or water resistant)
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund: