Kerala Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin- Munnar (140 Kms. 5 Hrs.)
- On arrival at the airport/Train station, hop on to a waiting vehicle.
- The weather gets transformed from hot humid heat to a pleasant temperate climate as you Ascend into the
- hills. After a brief halt at the Cheeyapara & Valara waterfalls proceed to Munnar.
- In the afternoon hours, visit Kundala Arch dam, on the way down pass via Echo Point, Mattupetty,
- Elephant Camp and Rose Garden. Over Night Stay at Munnar.
Day 2 Munnar (Forenoon): Visit the Rajamalai National Park
- While inside the park, breathe taking
- View of the Anamudi peak (the highest peak south of the Himalayan range) with a flowing silver
- Cascading fall is a delight to the eyes.
- (Afternoon) – Kannan Devan Tea Museum provides an interesting insight about the history, culture,
- Tea plantation and tea processing. On conclusion of the days trip a visit to the local bazaar sums up
- the day. Over Night stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar – Cochin:
- Morning Checkout from the Hotel, Proceed to cochin for onward Destination.
- Accommodation in Double sharing basis all the above Mentioned Hotels
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Tata Indica or equivalent as per Itinerary from Garage to Garage All Toll and Parking Charges
- One Night Accommodation in A/C Deluxe House boat with all Meals (A/C timings will be from 2100 Hrs - 0600 Hrs )
- 5.3.50 % Service Tax
- All entrances, Boat ride & Guide charges
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Air Fare/Train Charge
- Given quote is valid for minimum (02 pax) paying persons only.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- At all the Hotels Check-in time is 14:00 hours & Check-out time 11:00 hours
- Check in time in the Houseboat is 12:00 noon and Check out time 09:00 am
- Child below 5 years stay complimentary
- Munnar & Thekkady Non A/c Rooms are provided due to Low Temp.
- Car & Chauffer service are provided from 8.00 am to 8.00 Pm, except during Political bandh & medical emergencies.