The trip will start in Manali and end in Srinagar which will en route Sarchu, Pangong, Nubra Valley , Kargil and Srinagar. Witness picturesque landscapes of Leh, Nubra valley, Kargil and pristine Pangong Lake.
June 4 - This is Day 1. First batch will start from Manali
June 25 - This is Day 1. 2nd batch will start from Manali
Manali - Leh - Ladakh- Srinagar
Arrive in Manali 1 day prior to your start day. It is strongly advisable as this day will be utilized for bike testing & acclimatization.
- Day 1 Manali to Sarchu - Today you will ride for 235 Km which is approximately 8 hours of ride.
- Day 2 Sarchu to Leh - After a night's rest today you will leave for Leh. this ride will be of 230 Km and will take around 8 hours
- Day 3 Leh - Today is a rest day. One may visit local monasteries, market in Leh City.
- Day 4 Leh to Pangong- Today you will ride to Pangong. It is 164 km from Leh and should take 6 hours. You will be camping in Pangong
- Day 5 Pangong to Leh- Today you will ride back to Leh.
- Day 6 Leh to Nubra valley- Today you will ride for 150 Km to reach Nubra Valley. Should take you around 5 hours to reach this place. You will be camping in Nubra Valley. If time permits then , one may also try taking a bactrian camel ride.
- Day 7 Nubra valley to Leh- Today you will ride back to Leh
- Day 8 Leh to Kargil - Today you will ride to Kargil. It will be 213 Km ride and should take around 6 hours. Night stay will be at Kargil
- Day 9 Kargil to Srinagar - Kargil to Srinagar is 203 Km ride. You will ride for around 6 hours to reach Srinagar.
- Day10 Rest day – Today the tour ends and one can check out after having breakfast.
- Food (Breakfast , Dinner , Tea )
- All accommodations on double/triple sharing basis
- Tents for the duration of the ride
- Camping equipment
- Tour instructor, certified guides for high altitude biking/trekking
- Inner line permits with wildlife fees for restricted areas
- Royal Enfield Bike & trained specialist mechanics
- First aid and group health medical kits.
- Personal expenses of any kind ( Lunch, mineral water, etc)
- Personal transportation of any kind
- Any air, taxi , jeep, bus or rail fares
- Any domestic /international airfare
- Fuel charges , spare parts and maintenance of motorbike charges
- Expenses due to road blocks , bike breakdown, landslides, accidents ,natural calamities and other factors that are beyond the control of the tour organizers
- Entry fees ,tips ,porter charges during sightseeing trips
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Things to Carry
- Front tube and Rear tube,Spark plug,Clutch and brake lever
- Clutch and throttle wire, Chain lock/link, Air pump
- Luggage carrier, Bungee cords
- Disc brake pads, Disc brake oil and Engine oil
- Clutch plate, M-seal/Quickfix
- Electrical tape-black and brown tape
- Battery terminal, 1 mtr of electric wire
- Warm clothes
- Socks (5 pairs)
- Hand gloves
- Rain coat
- Water bottle
- Small towel
- Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF
- Personal Medicines